Monday 3 December 2012

Winter clothing haul

Blogmas Day 5

I decided this winter I wanted some staple pieces that I could incorporate into different outfits. I knew scarves were a necessity, and so , I started my hunt.

I love the fur collars. They look perfect over jumpers and leather jackets.  I love they immediately dress up an outfit.

I spotted a leather jacket recently that had a fur collar, but I'm so glad I didn't purchase it as now I can add these collars to my own jackets.  The tartan scarves are perfect to keep warm.

H&M seem to bring out a new tartan scarf each year, and I love the colour mix of the two I purchased.

The primark cardigan is perfect for cosy days when you cant be bothered making too much effort.  The quality is great, its cheap and best of all it keeps me warm!

The most expensive item was definitely the Topshop snood. It was an indulgent purchase, for sure, I love how soft it feels, and how the fur feels so luxurious. I teamed this with jumpers, dress and over jackets to keep me warm.




What I Bought






Fur collars in black and natural £7.99 each - H&M





Tartan scarves £14.99 each - H&M





Oxblood knot snood £25 - Topshop





Tweed cardigan £10 - Primark







Angora Jumper £10.00 - H&M




I'm really happen with my winter haul and look forward to wearing all these pieces throughout winter.


No comments:

Post a Comment