Sunday 2 December 2012

Enrapture Extremity Heated Rollers

Welcome to Blogmas day 2!

I have been wanting to try these rollers out for about a year now but was always put off by the huge price tag. However, I was excited to see that Debenhams had them on special offer for £40. I couldn't resist an offer like this and quickly snapped up the last box in store!





The glamorous purple box contains 10 medium, 10 large rollers, 20 butterfly clips and a style guide.

The rollers can be used in 3 different ways - to add volume, waves or extreme glamour. I was hoping for the latter and I definitely wasn't disappointed.



I'm not very adventurous with my hair, I can just about straighten it so I was wary of using the heated rollers. The guide that comes with the rollers is really helpful and shows you exactly how to place the rollers to achieve the style you want.










You can buy Enrapture products from Debenhams, Boots and John Lewis.  To find out more about these fabulous rollers and learn some styling tips go to the Enrapture website.


Have you tried any Enrapture products yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment