Saturday 8 December 2012

Welcome to Blogmas Day 8

I'm in London with my bestie this weekend for our traditional girls trip. I love London at Christmas it looks so magical.

Today I thought I would show you what we have been doing so far through pictures - enjoy! :)




First stop Portobello market. Beautiful shops and great cafes all hidden away on side streets - perfect.




Breakfast at my favourite cafe in London Gail's. it's located in portobello market, and it does seriously good food. I got a muffin, eggs, bacon and tomato. while my friend decided on brioche French toast with rhubarb.

After breakfast we headed for a walk down Oxford street and Bond street. We stopped in amazement outside the beautifully decorated Cartier.




I want a present just like that please!!

We walked on round to Knightsbridge, stopping to look at the Ritz hotel.





Hope you enjoyed my London journey so far.









No comments:

Post a Comment