Monday 3 December 2012

Vita liberata Tan - 3 different products

Blogmas Day 7

As you can probably tell from my previous posts I love to have a subtle glow on a daily basis. I very picky with my tan, I like it to be olive toned instead of yellow (piz buin and No 7). It has to last on my skin and not run down the plug hole after one rinse.

When it comes to tan I've tried them all, ans the problem is always the same, it never sticks to my chest area. Everywhere else is perfect apart from this one area.  I had given up hope until the lovely Andrea from Rouge introduced me to Vita Liberata tanning products.
It was love at first application.

The scent wasn't detectable, It wasn't patchy, it lasted 5 days and the best bit was , it took to my chest area.  The spray tans are definitely the best.  Andrea mixed two shades to give me the perfect glow on my wedding day and it faded without going patchy.
Below is a review of my Favourite Vita Liberata products:

24ct Silken Shimmer



It leaves the skin instantly without any lingering scent.  It dries immediaitely and doesn't stain clothing - very important!  The shimmer isn't obvious, but when the light cathes the skin you can see a subtle shimmer which i love.  I apply one layer of this too my whole body and the colour pay off is gorgeous.  It's perfect when your in a rush, or weren't expecting to go out.  Its definitely an instant pick-me-up.

Sheer Silken Moose


Another great tanning product. It dries instantly into the skin, and takes about 6 hours to develop fully on me.   It usually lasts 5-6 days before I need to touch up. What I love about this tan is that it doesn't streak or cling to problem areas such as knees and elbows. A bottle usually lasts me 2 months, which I think is good considering I usually it each week.


PHenomenal 2-3 week tan
I bought this when it was on special offer at boots.  I got the moose formula as I like that it dries instantly on the skin.  If I'm honest I this isn't my favourite Vita Liberata product.  The colour I get is similar to the sheer silken moose, but is double the price.  I did 3 applications following the instructions, but it only lasted 1-2 weeks on me.

I don't find the tanning process a chore, infact I quite like it so this isn't a product that i would necessarily purchase again.

If your on the market for a winter glow, then do go and visit your nearest Vita Liberata retailer and discuss the range with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment