Tuesday 11 December 2012

John freida

Blogmas Day 21

This post comes a day late as I've been suffering with the flu all week. With my family being away in USA I have definitely been feeling very sorry for myself.

I wanted to share with you a product that I have been loving for the last few months. John Freida luxurious volume spray. You apply it to wet hair before blower yin and it leaves your hair with a beautiful glossy feel. I absolutely love it and every time I use it I feel like I've just stepped out of the hairdressers.

I'm no expert when it comes to styling my hair so any help I can get I'm always glad of. This little product is a must have for me. I use it alongside my argon oil when blow drying my hair then apply a tiny spot of argon oil when it finished to banish any fly away hairs.

You can pick the volume spray up from any boots or superdrug and the argon oil can be bought from Sally's.











No comments:

Post a Comment