Tuesday 11 December 2012

Laura Mercier silk creme foundation


Blogmas Day 20

This is my second tube of LM foundation. The first time I bought it I got it in the shade cream ivory and was really disappointed, I knew as soon as I applied it that the foundation was off. It went clumpy on my face and made my skin look horrible. I took it back to the store and the MA assured me it wasn't off and I was just applying it wrong! I left the store angry and swearing never to buy LM again.

Two months later I'm using LM foundation lol. I went to Space nk and a lovely MA asked could she try it on me for a demonstration, I was a little hesitant as I had such bad luck with it before. However, once she applied it to my face I immediately fell in love with it and reconfirmed my thought that the previous tube I bought was off.

It's definitely true what they say about this foundation, a little goes a long way as its highly pigmented. It's very easy to blend and the lasting power on me is 8 hours which I think is reasonable enough since I don't retouch my makeup during the day. For reference I purchased this in the shade beige ivory and apply it with a real techniques buffing brush.











No comments:

Post a Comment