Saturday 1 December 2012

A Natural Glow in Winter





Its nice to have a natural glow, even during the winter months.  I recently spotted a gorgeous little primer from Clarins and just had to try it out.  Its not just the usual cashmere feeling primer, this one is special - it contains tan...

Let me introduce you to the Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Tan.  Its a creamy gel formula, and you only need a pea sized amount to get a gorgeous subtle glow all over.  It leaves the skin smooth after application and doesn't have a strong fake tan scent.  It kept my makeup looking fresh all day and didn't go patchy at all - score.  When I removed my makeup in the evening it left a subtle glow to my skin, which I absolutely loved.

Clarins face tanning products are hard to beat in my opinion.  They are lightly scented, not sticky and don't go patchy at all.

I'm so happy with this product.  I picked mine up from Boots for £17, but i'm sure you can purchase this little gem cheaper online.





Good luck with your winter glow guys. x











No comments:

Post a Comment