Wednesday 19 December 2012

Nars Haul

Blogmas Day 18

I recently ran out of foundation and decided to try out some new Nars products. Sheer glow has always been my favourite, and one that I always go back to, so when I was repurchasing it I also snapped up their new tinted moisturiser. Since I was already being naughty I added new lover velvet lip pencil in too!

Anyone who owns sheer glow will agree that one of the main problems with it is that it doesn't come with a pump. Meaning you pour out too much foundation. I decided that I would purchase the pump as it was only £3 and meant I wouldn't loose as much product in the long run.

New lover lip pencil is very similar in colour to orgasm blush. It's very moisturising and gives a good amount of colour in one swipe.

I have only used the tinted moisturiser once, my first oughts are that it feels quite sticky in the skin. I waited maybe 5 minutes before setting the TM and still my face felt tacky. I'm going to try it with a primer tomorrow to see if that makes any difference.
















Have to say that space nk give the best samples ever. By terry rose de baume, eve lom cleanser and living proof face mask.






No comments:

Post a Comment