Sunday 2 December 2012

My Daily Routine

Its Blogmas day 3!!

I thought I would share my daily morning routine with you all, minus the bare face of course!

Step 1. Clean face with Avéne micellar lotion.  I have been using this loyally for the past month and I absolutely love it.

Step 2. Take a pea size amount of Hydraluron moisture booster and let it sink into the face.

Step 3. Apply Clarins Instant smooth self tanning primer all over the face - there is a slight scent but it fades

Step 4. Now take a Real Techniques buffing brush and apply LM silk creme foundation onto the skin concentrating on the inner part of the face where i have the most redness.  I only got this brush on friday but I already think its a firm staple on my dressing table.

Step 5. Contour chubby cheeks with Benefit Hoola bronzer.  I have tried many others but always end uo coming back to this little box of goodness.

Step 6. Now for my favourite bit... blusher.  Apply Benefit Coralista to cheeks - don't forget to smile!

Step 7. Take crumbling By Terry mascara and waddle - odd word - it across eye lashes.

Step 8. Pout like a pro and apply Chanel glossimer #297.

I use 3 brushes to achieve this look: Real techniques buffing brush, powder brush and Hakuhodo blush brush.

Voila this is my face!

I should say that I apply my makeup in the car before going into work. The whole look takes me 10 minutes to apply so its not too time consuming.

Let me know your Morning routine.

les x




No comments:

Post a Comment