Sunday 8 September 2013

Worth the splurge?

Face powders are back. Last year they were briefly replaced with setting sprays but they have since had a revamp and have returned without the cakey texture.  I want a setting powder that doesn't sit in creases or add a large amount of colour to the skin. I hate powders that look powdery and have't had a great relationship with them in the past (mac mineralize I'm thinking of you).

This all changed when I tested the much talked about Chanel Les Beiges face powder. They are advertised as leaving a luminous healthy glow to the skin, without the heavy powder look.  They come in 5 shades and will set you back a hefty £38.  I chose B20 my normal Chanel shade. You can apply this as you would any setting powder over the main t-zone to keep shine away, or all over the face to leave a healthy glow that warms up the face. 



If your still not sure whether forking out the big bucks is necessary let me close the deal for you by showing you the swoon-worthy packaging.








No comments:

Post a Comment