Saturday 7 September 2013

The hunt for the perfect brows


Eyebrows are, in my opinion, the focus point of someone's face. Along with teeth they are the main thing that  I focus on when talking to someone. Tidy brows tie a make up look together, and even if your having a no-make up day doing your brows will always make you look presentable and polished.


I love thick eyebrows, getting my own groomed on a monthly basis. I tend to get HD Brows, and love how they look, but with constant cleansing they don't tend to keep they're colour after a couple of weeks. So in between appointments I like to touch up my brows with Benefit Browzing.

It comes in 3 different shades light, medium and dark. I chose medium. It comes in a sleek black compact with a good size mirror and mini angled brush and tweezers. 

On the left size is the wax and on the right  a setting powder.  The wax is very pigmented so a little goes a long way. I fill them in and then use a tiny amount of the setting powder to lock the wax in place and fill in any small areas I may have missed. 




The only con I have with Browzing is that the setting powder has a red undertone to it, so you really need to be careful to apply a small amount of product or it can tend to look a little unnatural.

You can purchase Browzing off the Benefit website here

No comments:

Post a Comment