Wednesday 11 September 2013

Emma Hardie Amazing Face Cleansing Balm

This is another raved about product among the beauty community.  I got a Space NK voucher for my birthday and decided to pick this up to see what the fuss was all about.  I was interested to see how this would compare with my beloved Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish.  The cleanser isn't cheap, its £34 but, it has lasted me 5 months so I think that pretty good value for such a good quality product.





the cleansing balm contains Moringa seed extract which is known for being a natural healing properties.  Other key ingredients include Wild Sea-fennel and Vitamin E to purify the skin and help reduce the appearance of pores.  The cleanser smells very fresh and clean, its thick to touch and is really easy to work into the skin, it can even be used around the eye area.



I have used the cleansing balm nearly everyday since I first purchased it in April.  I can notice a difference in my skin when I use this, my face looks fresher, my pores appear reduced and the redress I get around the sides of my nose isn't as bad.  I don't have sensitive skin, but my mum does, and the few times she tried this while visiting she didn't have any skin irritations.

Let me know if you have tried this balm.  I'm really getting into skincare these days and would love to know what you are currently using.


No comments:

Post a Comment