Tuesday 10 September 2013

Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask

There's a LOT of hype around this little green bottle of goodness and I decided I needed to test it out for myself to e what all the fuss was about.

I'm quite low key when it comes to skincare and tend to leave face masks as treats for using on holidays.  I have relatively good skin, rarely breaking out.  I do, however, get dry skin especially in colder months so I decided this would be the perfect mask to test out as the weather starts to get cooler.

Over the past few months this has become a staple product. I start by removing my make up, pat my skin dry and take a pea-sized amount of product and apply it all over my face. It's an overnight mask sinking into the skin during the night acting as an intensive moisturiser.  As it's a product that works on the skin throughout the night, it can feel a little tacky when first applied so what I tend to do is apply it at least an hour before I go to bed to let it start sinking into the skin.  In the morning my skin feels super soft and revitalised.

A bonus is definitely the smell! Its absolutely gorgeous, even my husband has commented that my face smells like a smoothie.  I think it smells of passion fruit and peaches, which I adore.

Drink Up retails for £20 at House of Frazer. You get 100ml and only need a small amount of product so it will last a long time.

Have you tried any Origins products?

No comments:

Post a Comment