Wednesday 4 September 2013

Skin Perfection

L'oreal is a brand that have started to really interest me in recent months. I think they have always been known for their affordable makeup, but lately i've been hearing more about their new Skin Perfection skincare. 

While in Asda I picked up a bottle of their 3 in 1 purifying micellar solution and thought I would share my opinion on it.

If your like me and are used to using wipes to remove makeup (tut tut) your probably wondering what exactly is micellar water.




Basically its an alcohol-free makeup remover that promises to remove all traces of makeup, while drawing out any excess oil that may have gathered around tricky areas of the face such as, the sides of the nose and inner eye area. 

I place it on a cotton pad and rub it all over my face, its soothing to the skin and leaves me feeling refreshed and clean.  Its great at removing heavy eye makeup, and doesnt cause any irration to my skin at all.

I absolutely love this cleanser, its cheap and works really well with my skin.  I know everyone's raving about Bioderma, but realistically, unless you live in France or are willing to pay over-priced Ebay prices, you need to be checking L'oreal out. 

Have you tried any L'oreal skincare products recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment