Monday 9 September 2013

A Pop of Colour

I'm going to start off by saying that I know how late I am to the lip butter party.  Korres lip butters have been around for a number of years, and I've always passed up on purchasing one regardless of the rave reviews I saw from other beauty bloggers. I like to see a product in person before I purchase it and these aren't readily available in Northern Ireland. I saw them on ASOS a few months back and before I knew it, I had made an order.


 I have 3 little pots of pleasure, Jasmine, Wild Rose and Quince.  They are the softest buttery balms I have ever tried.  They smell incredible and give a punch of colour to the lips. All the shades I got are quite different. Jasmine is a nude and is perfect for during the day when I don't want to be fussy with my make up. Quince is a bright raspberry colour and Wild rose is a darker berry colour. They smell as good as they look, each shade having its own unique scent. My favourite is Jasmine, it smells like cookies (promise I haven't liked my lips as soon as I applied it).


Korres is a 'natural' brand. They use shea butter for its natural healing properties that protects the skin in harsh climates. The balms are moisturising without being greasy, and are perfect for daily use.


You can purchase Korres lip butters from ASOS for £8 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment