Thursday 19 September 2013

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer

 

 

DSC00524DSC00525DSC00526

 

After hearing so many beauty bloggers raving about Nars latest concealer offering I just had to pick it up for myself to see what all the fuss was about. 

 

This is the first concealer I have tried from Nars. It comes in a lipgloss-esque tube with a doe foot applicator. Its a creamy concealer as the name suggests.  Upon application its quite thick, but it blends out perfectly and isn’t cakey at all.

 

It a medium to high coverage concealer, and is perfect for using under the eye area to banish the look of tired eyes.  The staying power is fantastic, I only had to top up once during the day which I think is great.  Usually I have to reapply at least 3 times a day. 

 

Its quite pricey at £21, but this is definitely my favourite concealer.  A cheaper alternative would be Collection lasting perfect concealer, but I would try this out next time you pass a Nars counter.

 

Whats your favourite concealer at the minute?

No comments:

Post a Comment