Monday 22 April 2013

Rimmel Apocolips: Review and Swatches shade Apocaliptic

I recently got the chance to try Rimmel's new Apocolip lip lacquer in Apocaliptic - a vibrant fuchsia shade. There are 8 shades in the range, and they run from the usual muted nude to classic red.

Although I have only tried one from the range I cannot praise these lip lacquers enough. The consistency is really creamy and opaque. The applicator itself is quite unique. It has a slight dip in the middle which seems to store extra lip product so you don't need to keep dipping into the tube to get more product out.

Once applied to the lips it feels really moisturising, but after 15 minutes or so I found it dried matte but didn't leave my lips looking dry, which is a major bonus! The lasting power is fantastic. I applied it early morning and there was still a stain on my lips late on in the day.

I'm really impressed with the Rimmel lip lacquers and will definitely be purchasing some other shades in the range.



No comments:

Post a Comment