Tuesday 25 June 2013

A little treat

It's been ages since my last post, I have been so busy lately with work, and decorating our house, that blogging has definitely taken a back seat.  However, I'm back this month with lots of posts and a very empty Wallet thanks to a recent visit to my favourite shop.

As you can see from the picture below I made a sneaky visit to Mulberry. Recently I have been more interested in accessories to go inside my bag than actual bags - weird I know. I'm obsessed with glossy goat leather, I love how soft and squishy the it is. 


Drum roll please


How beautiful is my new blush coloured pouch with rose gold hardware? I'm absolutely in love with it. It holds a lot and can be used as both a makeup bag and an evening clutch. In fact, I read recently on the Purse Forum that some clever girly decided to put a long rose gold chain inside the bag to use it as a cross body bag. I thought this was a genius idea and a really versatile way to style the pouch.


Have you treated yourself to anything extra special lately?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my its a beaut!! I have the same makeup bag/ clutch in pink! It ages so well, a year on and it still looks brand new so big thumbs up!! :) .. I treated myself to the postman lock cuff that goes with this!! Cant get over how pretty the colour is in person, especially with the rose gold hardware!! .. Wow long rambly comment, sorry ;) xx

    ReplyDelete