Thursday 11 April 2013

Nars The Happening Palette

Nars spring collection 2013 has 2 limited edition palettes. One called And God Created The Woman and the other called The Happening Palette. The first palette contains 6 eyeshadows a mini eyeshadow primer and brush. I already have both Urban Decay naked palettes so I skipped this palette and went straight for the little beauty below.

I debated this palette for so long that it sold out everywhere. I rang Space nk out of desperation and was told I had no hope of getting it as it was limited edition and they had completely sold out. Fast forward 5 days and my coveted palette is back in stock at SPACE NK of all places.

The palette contains my all time favourite orgasm blusher and Laguna bronzer. The 4 eye shadows are all wearable everyday shades with the top two colours being my go to colours. A huge bonus with the palette is the huge mirror inside that makes it a perfect handbag essential.

Laguna bronzer is my all time favourite, it's the perfect matte brown colour that contains a very small amount of shimmer so it doesn't make it look completely flat on the face. Orgasm blusher is a salmon colour with quite a bit of shimmer. A similar colour without the shimmer is Benefit Coralista.

The centre of the palette contains 4 eyeshadow a:

Night star - sheer peach shadow with a lot of shimmer.

Gstaad - exclusive to this palette, it's a dark taupe colour.

Kuala Lumpur - shimmery plum colour. I don't like purple shades on the eyes so I doubt I will use this much.

Coconut grove - dark matte brown with a hint of shimmer.

The palette currently retails for £45 at Space nk






No comments:

Post a Comment