Monday 22 April 2013

Updated FOTD

Step 1 - Apply a small amount of MAC strobe cream all over the face, and let it sink into the skin for about 5 minutes.

Step 2 - Shake MAC face and body foundation and apply it with a Real Techniques foundation brush. It takes about 30 seconds for this foundation to set on the skin and make it look instantly radiant.

Step 3 - I always like to leave a few minutes between applying my base and highlighting, so during this time I like to move onto eyebrows. At the moment Im enjoying Benefit Browzing wax applied with a MAC angled brush.

Step 4 - Now that the foundation has set I take my Mac highlighting pen and apply it around my eyes, down the bridge of my nose, my forehead, chin and temples.

Step 5 - Contour cheeks with Nars Laguna bronzer. I have tried many bronzers but I always come back to this one.

Step 6 - Apply a small amount of MAC peony blush on my cheek bones. I tend to not apply it to my cheeks as they're chubby enough without making them anymore noticeable.

Step 7 - Apply Rimmel lash accelerator to the bottom lashes and NYC big curl to the top lashes.

The final two steps are to spritz Urban Decay all nighter spray all over to set my makeup and then add whatever lip colour I'm in the mood for. Lately my lip colour of choice has been Rimmel Apocolips - it's a gorgeous fuchsia colour that really makes my eyes pop!

Here's a picture of me with the finished look.

No comments:

Post a Comment