Wednesday 27 March 2013

What's on my beside table?

I seen a few posts like this a couple of months ago and thought it was a really good idea for a post, and a sneak peak into my favourite things.

I like to keep my bedside table quite simple, as its a small space and I don't like a lot of clutter. There are some necessities that I need to have beside me at night to help me drift off peacefully..,

I never go anywhere without my iPhone, and love having it beside me at night playing some chill out music before I drift off.

I always light my Jo Malone candle before bed for about 20 minutes. My husband thinks the scent is way to strong but I absolutely love pomegranate noir, it relaxes me and the scent lingers through the night and its the first thing I can smell when I wake up.

I have two moisturisers by my bed. Jo Malone hand lotion and Lush dream moisturiser. I use them both each night and they leave my skin smelling beautiful and feeling very soft.

I apply By Terry Baume de rose every night before bed and wake up with slightly plumed lips. The smell of roses is so relaxing and leaves a gorgeous feel to the lips.

The trinket box was bought by my Granda and I absolutely love it. I keep my favourite jewellery in it and it always reminds me of him.

So there we have it guys, everything I keep on my bed side table. It's very minimalistic but that's how I like things to be.



1 comment:

  1. Omg this is the complete opposite of my bedside table!

    ReplyDelete