Sunday 3 March 2013

By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra-Powder

I recently went to London for a few days and stumbled (purposely of course) across Space nk at Knightsbridge. I was warmly greated as I entered the shop by a lovely MUA who offered to give me a By Terry Makeover!

I adore By Terry products, especially the Baume de rose and touché veloutee. The MUA prepped my skin with gelee de rose before applying Cover-Expert foundation (more on that in another post). When she mentioned applying the Hydra-Powder my heart sank a little, I loved the luminous look that the cover expert gave my skin and was hesitant that the powder would completely mattify the skin and make it look one dimensional.

How wrong was I! The powder completely changed the way my skin looked. My pores were invisible and all imperfections vanished. You only need a tiny amount of powder to achieve a flawless finish that will last all day. The powder can be used before or after makeup application, and contains Hyaluronic acid which helps to retain moisture in the skin.

Of course such a fantastic powder comes with a hefty price tag £41 for 10g. But as I have previously mentioned you only need a tiny amount of powder. I do think it would be better in a pressed powder, however, I know loose powders give a more flawless finish.





2 comments:

  1. I need to try this! Along with the NARS translucent pressed powder. Which makes sense because it's important to have both a loose and pressed powder I feel ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I keep thinking I need a chanel translucent powder, for touch ups!

      Delete