Tuesday 26 March 2013

As natural as I can go

If you follow my blog you will have realised that I love fake tan. Iv tried them all, the good the bad and the orange. I long for a bronzed glow sported by the likes of Millie Mackintosh and Cheryl Cole.

While searching through YouTube I came across All that Glitters21 and decided to watch her latest "get ready with me" video. She's a pale girl, like myself, and it made me want to embrace my pale skin and put the fake tan away for a while.

When I say I'm pale I really do mean it. I have a lot of redness in my face and my neck is pure white, which makes it hard for makeup artists to colour match.

I had previously purchased Laura Mercier silk creme foundation in creme ivory and decided to give it another go this week. It matches my skin tone perfectly and you only need a tiny amount.

So far I am loving the paler look. Fake tan is a lot of maintenance and it's hard to find a shade that looks natural on your skin. I'm quite a fickle person when it comes to my beauty regime so we shall see how long this lasts.

Do you tan every week?



No comments:

Post a Comment