Wednesday 29 August 2012

Lust vs Realistic

Lust Listrealistic 

The image on the left is my lust list and on the right we have the realistic option.

Right image

  • Helmut Lang jumper £290
  • Proenza Schouler satchel £1440
  • Acne black skinny jeans £150
  • Christian Louboutin ankle boots £675

  • Left image
  • Cambridge Satchel £74
  • Boohoo ankle boots £40
  • Zara Jumper £35
  • Topshop Leigh jeans £38
As you can see from above, the images are similar apart from the huge £££ difference.  Black is a staple colour for me during the winter months so I will be trying to achieve the "realistic" image above.

I hope you enjoyed this post, look out for the makeup version coming soon.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love the satchel! I was looking at Zatchels in HoF last night. Deffo need one. But even £74 is quite a lot!
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. £74 is a lot of money, but in comparison with the PS1 it's way more affordable. I think the quality of te Cambridge satchels are fantastic. I looked at a PS1 on holidays and seriously thought the leather could have been better.

      Delete