Tuesday 7 August 2012

L'OREAL INOA EXPERIENCE






I got my hair coloured today, and the hairdresser asked me would I be interested in trying a new L'Oreal product that doesn't contain ammonia and will give me really glossy locks.  Of course I jumped at the chance, and was pleasantly surprised by the results. 

INOA launched in 2009, it’s a professional permanent hair colour that can "darken, lighten or cover white hair -   all without ammonia."

So why choose INOA?

Odourless
Optimised respect for the hair
Up to 100% white hair coverage
Unlimited colour results

I’m so happy with my hair colour, and would gladly recommend this product range to anyone who wants to add a shine to their hair without using the usual damaging ingredients.

The salon also gave me samples of the shampoo and condition from the same range, which contain green tea and argon oil.  I am so excited to use these products and share the results with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment