Friday 16 May 2014

The statement piece

If you know me well enough, you will be aware that I don't do colours. Most of my wardrobe is made up of black and grey, and according to the husband they aren't colours.

I spotted this pink blazer a while back in River Island and was somehow drawn to it. The material is quite heavy and the shoulders are lightly padded to give it a bit more structure.

I wore it last weekend to watch the Giro d'Italia pass through Richhill.


Blazer - RI (not in store)
Top - Forever tee Asos (current)
Jeans - Joni Topshop (current)
Shoes - H&M (old)
Bag - Warehouse (old)


I would really recommend the Asos forever tshirts. They go with everything and the material is so comfortable. I'll definitely be picking them up in some other colours.


No comments:

Post a Comment