Thursday 15 May 2014

Empties #1

I rarely finish many beauty products be it makeup or skin care. I love trying new things so much that I just never finish anything up. 

This is not only a waste of money, but a waste of product too. I'm trying to use as many products as possible before I make any new purchases - let's see how long this lasts.


Here are a few products I have recently used up:

Liz Earle clean and polish - this is my 4th bottle and I have already ordered another. I absolutely love this. It leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean and glowing. I recently got the Santuary hot cleanse polish while it was on offer so I shall see how it matches up to this one. 

Jo Molone pear perfume - summer in a bottle. I absolutely love this perfume, I just wish it wasn't so expensive. I would repurchase this. 

Liz Earle Toner - I bought this toner to accompany the cleanser. It leaves skin feeling refreshed and clean. I have already ordered a replacement.

Charles Worthington volume spray - I bought this after hearing it was a dupe for Oribe dry texturising spray. It leaves hair feeling sticky and looking dull. Not something I will repurchase.

Caudaline face spray - I'll be honest I bought this product due to the hype around it and never really knew what to do with it. It's a refreshing face spray with a peppermint scent that's meant to awaken the skin up. It's a nice spray but I wouldn't repurchase it.

Mitchum deodorant - I love this deodorant, it's cheap and keeps me fresh all day long. A definite repurchase.

Shampoo - I remember buying this in Tesco as it was on offer and I had just ran out of shampoo. It's not a great product, I always give my hair two washes in the shower and still with this shampoo I never felt it left my hair clean. The next day my hair felt like it needed washed again which isn't normal for my hair. I wouldn't repurchase this.

No comments:

Post a Comment