Tuesday 13 August 2013

The Liebster Award

I was nominated by two FABB ladies Bex and Caroline for the Liebster award.  I adore both these beauties, their blogs are fantastic.  I've been set some questions to ask, so settle down, and enjoy my rambling answers.



Questions Bex asked me

Q1: Why did you start your blog


I started blogging after reading Laura from buynowbloglater (back in the day she was lollipop26). Her blog started my obsession with MAC collections and Nars blushes.

Q2: How long have you been blogging, and what do you think makes a good blog?


I've been blogging on/off for two years. I promised myself recently that I would start blogging on a more regular basis and interact more with the blogging community.

Q3: What is one beauty product you won't leave the house without?


Bobbi Brown bronzer.

Q4: What is your must have fashion staple?


A gorgeous bag of course.

Q5: Where are you from?


Northern Ireland

Q6: If someone where to give you a gift card to ANY store, which store would it be?


Selfridges (hoping the giftcard is for £10000)

Q7: What is your holy grail beauty product/s?


Bronzer, Mac cremecup lipstick, well dressed blush and a nice faux tan ;)

Q8: What makes you laugh until you a.cry or b.snort?


My husband

Q9: What is your guilty pleasure?


Handbags

Q10: If you could have one super power, what would it be?


The ability to turn miserable people into smiley people.

Q11: Can you name all of the Dwarfs from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs? NO CHEATING!!


Dopey, sleepy, grumpy, ooopssss thats all I remember.


Now onto Caroline's questions


1. What's your favourite quote and why?


Don't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.  Always stand up for yourself and don't let anyone take advantage of your good intentions.


2. If you think you were alive in a past live, who were you?

A penguin for sure, i even walk like one according to the hubby.

3. What matters most to you in this world, be it a value, principle or posession?


My family - when their gone they cant be replaced.

4. If stranded on an Island with 5 famous people who would they be, and why?


Kim Kardashian - so I could steal her keys and take EVERYTHING from her wardrobe

Bradley Cooper - well you know ;)
Beyonce - so she could sing me to sleep and teach me how to shake my butt
Mr Motivator - to kick me into shape
Kate Hudson - she seems so funny


5. What's your best physical feature and best trait as a person?

Apparently I have nice eyes so I'll go with that.  I'm very loyal - like a puppy!



Here's some questions of my own.


1 What was your first makeup purchase?


2 Have you found your Holy Grail foundation?


3 What country would you like to settle down in?


4 Are you a shoes or handbags girl?


5 Do you take your makeup off every night?


6 Do you see yourself blogging in 10 years time?


I would like to nominate 

Caroline

Rebecca

Laura

Sarah

Ally

Catherine

Bex

Robyn

Sara

Aine

Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment