Sunday 3 June 2012

Highend Freebies you say

Just incase you haven't seen these freebies on everyone else's beauty blog I thought I would share with you my top 2 picks.

June definitely is the month of freebies and every girl who loves beauty will be stocking up on all the highend must-haves.
The benefit porefessional is a product I have been dying to try for ages, but I already own Estee Lauder pore minimizing skin refinisher so I didn't feel the need to splurge on another.  However, I did happen to get it free with this months Glamour magazine.  I have been using it for the past 2 days as a primer on my skin and am really enjoying it.  It keeps my makeup in place and adds a silky texture to the skin.




With instyle magazine I got Ciate paint pot in purple sherbert.  Its a beautiful lavender shade.  I had to apply two coats for it to be completely opaque, which is normal with most polishes anyway.




This is perfect summer toe polish, and I intend on giving it the Ciate caviar makeover to complete the look.



No comments:

Post a Comment