Tuesday 13 March 2012

Clothing haul














I am so happy with these two purchases that I got recently. The jumper is from Zara and the blazer topshop.

Jumper cost £24.99 which I think is quite reasonable for Zara as their clothing is always great quality and washes really well (bonus). It's one of those jumpers that you probably won't wear in a years time due to the ridiculous amount of tassels, but it's fun and a great pick for spring.

Next up is topshop ponte boyfriend blazer £40. Topshop always confuses me, a plain badly made top costs £30 and a gorgeous well structured blazer cost £40 how does that make sense? Anyway, I can't say enough good things about this I love how comfy it feels on and how it fits so well especially round the shoulder area. Everyone needs to check these out, they come in an array of different colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment