Thursday 8 March 2012

Bicester Village Haul

Last weekend i went to visit my friend in the Cotswolds (how posh does that sound) haha, anyway she lives near a designer outlet called Bicester village.  I suppose the only thing we could compare it to in Northern Ireland would be Juntion 1 in Antrim or The Outlet in Banbridge.  Bicester is absolutley huge, it houses some of my favourite designers such as Mulberry, Prada, Anya Hindmarch and Tory Burch.  Like any girl who goes shopping I had already decided what I was going to purchase, a Mulberry scarf and a pair of Tory Burch pumps.

Mulberry had some gorgeous bags in store, but the accessories were well picked over, so I was a little disappointed.  I did however, buy a gorgeous citrus Tamara scarf reduced to £71 from £105.

 This side of the scarf is white with citrus trees
Whilst this side is citrus with white trees
Its such a gorgeous scarf and super soft.

Tory Burch didn't have any pumps that I liked in store so I went back to Mulberry and made another cheeky purchase...


Black printed leather pocket book £95 down from £200.



An unnecessary purchase, but I intend to be very organised in 2012 and this little beauty will help me do this.

My last purchase was from Reiss, a shop I rarely go into as I feel although the clothes are beautifully made, they are also very expensive.  I prefer to spend extra on accessories that I will be able to use twenty years from now than on a top that I will more than likely spill something on after 20 minutes of wear.






Major apologies for the bad photos my camera isn't great, hopefully getting a new one for my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment