Saturday 17 December 2011

Christmas wish list 2011

I thought I would do a little wish list of things I would love this Christmas.  The Balenciaga city bag is really my main lust. I saw it in Vegas, November past, and absolutely fell in love with it.  Definitely making a purchase after January.  Gucci guilty is my chosen scent so I know I will definitely be getting a bottle this Christmas.  The purse spray is my favourite, its so light and wont break if you drop it- trust me I know from experience.  

I have just moved into my own house and my mum promised me a Jo Malone candle so I am tres excited about having that little beauty scenting all my rooms.




christmas wish list       

Balenciaga city bag
Clarisonic set
Gucci guilty purse spray
Nars super orgasm lip gloss
Smythson 2012 diary
Oasis leopard cardigan
Jo Malone candle


What's on your list this Christmas?





No comments:

Post a Comment