Saturday 10 September 2011

What's in my bag?

So I've seen this post on a lot of blogs this week, and thought I would show you what I carry around all day.

This bag needs no introduction, it's the gorgeous tan Mulberry Bayswater.















Louis Vuitton cosmetic pouch

I got this little pouch about 2 years ago in Selfridges London. I spyed it on the website and fell in love immediately. My boyfriend was with me and I sent him to look at watches while I sneaked off and bought this haha. Inside I carry Gucci guilty purse spray, YSL lipstick, By Terry concealer and Bobbi Brown bronzer.

Anya Hindmarch music pouch

I did a post on this below. I have to say I love whipping it out in public and getting asked where it's from. shallow but true.

Smythson notebook

I love my Secrets and wishes pink notebook. The paper feels so luxurious and I feel I have to write neatly.

H&M lipstick scarf

I bought this for £2 on eBay and I think you will all agree it was a great buy. I'm wearing it today with a plain top from cheap Monday and it really helps liven it up.

Liz Earle super balm

Best lipbalm ever. You can literally use it everywhere dry hair, elbows, knees and of course lips!

Hermes Wallet

It's huge and pink, enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment