Sunday 31 July 2011

Summer buys

Unnecessary shopping...


Let me present my latest purchases




Topshop Cardigan in berry £35



I absolutely love the colour; its such a strong berry shade. The material is marl which is so soft and comfortable against the skin.



The faux leather detail on the pockets just adds to the cuteness. It was also available in Amber and black.

River island sale dress £20



I get married in October; and were going to NYC and Vegas for our honeymoon so I thought this would be tres cute for dinner in Vegas.



Love the big bow in the middle. I think I'll pair it with tan wedges and Rose gold bangles (Lorraine Stanick style).

Lime vest & necklace (gift)






My mum bought me this in a little boutique near our home. The weather has been do poor recently so I still haven't got to wear it. I usually shy away from colour; which is why I think my mum bought it.

Whistles nude shirt sale £45



This was such a bargain £95 down to £45 I was so happy when I got it. It's a gorgeous nude silk shirt. I usually wear size 8 but size 6 was fine in this shirt. You can dress it up or down; I usually wear it with neutral trousers and wedges. What's great about nude is it goes with everything.

I have always thought of whistles as an older clothing brand but recently I have been loving them. I think my curiosity of the brand has come from Kate Middleton and the infamous cream blouse she wore in her engagement photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment