Sunday 17 July 2011

By Terry Touché Veloutee


Concealer is a product I find hard to work. It's either to hard and I cant get it out of the tube, or it's too creamy and it sinks straight into fine lines disappearing within hours.




I'm aware the brains behind By Terry created the world renowned YSL touché éclat (a product I find extremely disappointing) but I was intrigued to try her own brand concealer touché Veloutee after reading Millie from made in Chelsea used it.

Yes it's true i'll happily waste £35 on a concealer just because I know a reality star uses it. Alas I was not disappointed by this silver beauty. It's everything I've been looking for in a concealer.

Pros

Full coverage
Illuminating-perfect on the sides of the nose and cupids bow
Hides my hard circles and opens up my eyes


Cons

Price
The brush is really hard, I would have preferred a more fluffy brush for the price










It's a fantastic product I urge you all to go to your nearest space nk and try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment