Tuesday 4 September 2012

Wedding Journal Show Belfast

For me, the most exciting part of planning a wedding was attending all the different wedding shows.  The show that stood out for me most, was the Wedding Journal Show at Kings Hall Belfast.  It was there that I hired my wedding cars, and picked up ideas for table favors.  

Two years later, I'm happily married and the fabulous Wedding Journal show is still taking place in Belfast.  The Show takes place at its usual destination Kings Hall Belfast and runs from 5-7 October.  Tickets at the door cost £11 per Adult. Adult tickets are £9 when pre-booked online and VIP tickets are available for £18 at ww.ticketmaster.co.uk.



Everyone who buys a ticket either online or at the door will be entered into a prize draw to win a fabulous wedding package worth £25,000.

For more information visit www.weddingjournalonline.com





No comments:

Post a Comment