Thursday 17 May 2012

Nars Jungle Red


Welcome to the Jungle





Nars Jungle Red is my first venture into the "red family". Usually I leave polish for my feet and even then its a boring nude colour that wont grab anyone's attention.  I recently received this polish for my birthday and was very excited to try such an intense colour.

Compared to other red polishes jungle red is a true red.  One coat of polish is almost opaque but I always give it two coats and then use a clear polish over to get it a shiny finish.  I wore the polish for 4 days without any chipping, (please bear in mind I sit at a desk all day) but nevertheless I think this is positive for any polish.

Nars nail polishes are pricey at £14 a pop, but just like makeup you get what you pay for and this nail polish definitely wont disappoint.  

You can check it out here at Nars.

No comments:

Post a Comment