Wednesday 13 April 2011

Updated skin care routine

I'm constantly changing my skin care routine and trying new products. Mainly choosing products based on other peoples recommendations as opposed to whats good for my skin type.

I have great skin, I really can't complain as I never get spots and my skin doesn't get irritated easily. The one thing that's always bothered me is my dry t-zone!

Thankfully that's all changed with these miraculous little beauties below.

This is my go to facial cleanser it's amazing I seriously can't say enough good things about it. I use cotton pads to remove my makeup. I dampen them and keep them in a sandwich bag so they don't dry out.

The cleanser is a milky formula, and 4 pumps removes all the makeup from my face.


My lovely fiancé bought me this 2 months ago. It's a very strong cleanser so I only use this once a week. It leaves my skin feeling super clean and refreshed.



Finally the most amazing moisturiser I have ever tried. It's basically a drink for your face. Whenever my skin is feeling tight and dry I slap this on and wow it works wonders. I highly recommend this. It's a gel formula and sinks straight into the skin. I bought mine on debenhams for £30 which i think is great value compared to other brands which don't deliver the same results.




No comments:

Post a Comment