Thursday 6 May 2010

Benefit confessions of a concealaholic

So I had been waiting for AGES for this to be released in the UK, and when I first saw it I have to say I was a little disappointed. I love benefit products and the originality of their packaging. I hadn't tried any of the benefit concealers bar erase paste so it was a good way to test out each concealer before committing to full size products.

left to right: erase paste in medium, lemon aid, eye bright, boing in dark shade, boing in lighter shade and that gal primer.
Thought it was a great idea to add a decent mirror and little labelled brushes.

overall verdict- £28.50 for 6 trial size products, this kit will last me ages as you only need a little product. The brushes make applying the make up mess free and i love the fact that when I throw this into my bag it doesn't open up and spill all over the place the magnet actually keeps it shut!(other brands take note)

No comments:

Post a Comment