Tuesday 11 December 2012

Urban Decay eye shadow primer

Blogmas day 22
I've been going through a phase of not wearing any eyeshadow lately and I must admit I have really been enjoying it. It cuts 5 minutes off my makeup routine every morning which means an extra cup of tea - score!
I got Urban Decays primer potion in sin recently as a gift and decided to wear it for the first time today. I remember looking at this product in the shop and thinking what a gimmick, but I must admit its fantastic. It doesn't crease on e eyelid at all, it's highly pigmented, it can be worn alone to give a natural gold shade to the eye lid and lastly it does what it says on the tube - keeps eyeshadow in place all day.




It really is a winning product and something I wish I had tried ages ago. I live that it can be worn alone for an easy makeup look, or can be used as a base for a dramatic smoky eye. The packaging is also a lot better than the original primer potion that came in the bottle. I'm definitely going to enjoy using this throughout Christmas.




Have you tried any Urban Decay eye products?

No comments:

Post a Comment