Wednesday 7 March 2012

Mac haul and FOTD

I was off today and decided to go into town and buy some new makeup.  I have been after a new foundation for ages, I have tried so many lately and haven't been happy with them.  I had heard good reports about pro longwear foundation so I decided to head down to MAC and try it.  The MA was so friendly, she came straight over to me and asked could she help.  Usually I say no but she wasn't pushy or forward so I was glad of her assistance.  She colour matched me to Mac pro longwear NC25, and it is definitely a perfect match for me.  When it came to concealer she used NW20, I have never tried any of the warmer shades, but she said that NW20 would conceal my under eye area a lot better than the NC would.  I have to say she was right, usually my under eye area can look a little ashy and grey, but the NW really concealed the area and took away any dark circles.  I also a purchased Mineralize skin finish bronzer  in give me sun.  Amazing contouring product, I can see myself reaching for this a lot in the upcoming summer months-as if we get sun in Belfast!  Lastly I purchased my trustee viva glam lipstick, I seriously went through like 10 tubes of this last year.  Its the most gorgeous nude lipstick I have ever tried.  



Foundation and concealer


Best lipstick ever-Fact

 Gorgeous bronzer, not  a hint of orange to be seen


FOTD


My makeup was done at the MAC counter in Belfast today

Mac pro longwear foundation NC25
Mac pro longwear concealer NW20
Mac Give me sun bronzer
Mac Vera wang blusher
Mac Viva glam V lipstick


No comments:

Post a Comment