Tuesday 13 May 2014

Clothing haul

I'm currently on the worlds smallest plane on my way to Ukraine for a friends wedding. The person in front has put their seat right back - even though they're already at the exit, which has resulted in me being squashed into a little ball - not comfortable guys!

It was my birthday a couple of weeks back and I got some money/vouchers so I thought I would share my latest purchases. I haven't bought anything from asos in a long time, Im someone who likes to try clothes on before I buy and feel the material to make sure it's good quality. 

I really wanted some new spring tshirts and spotted these below:

They are called forever tshirts.  They're long - big bonus, and also a really nice fit. I picked them up in grey and pale blue. They are quite oversized too which I love.


I then visited topshop as I wanted some new jumpers to wear while In Ukraine, as there weather is currently similar to ours. I purchased two ribbed jumpers in grey and red and also a pink city jumper which I had my eye on for quite some time.  In all honesty I wouldn't recommend the rib jumpers, I love my tops to be slightly longer - no tummy flashing for me, and these jumpers are just too short in the body. I've resulted in wearing a vest top underneath which I hate doing.




My final purchase was a pair of Birkenstock sandals. Now I know these aren't to everyone's taste, in fact until recently I wouldn't have been seen dead in a pair, but I tried them on and they are just too comfy to resist. They're the perfect summer sandal, and I think they'll look really good with the asos tee and some rolled up boyfriend jeans.



Toe posing time



Have you been buying any new spring clothes recently? Let me knowing the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment