Sunday 31 July 2011

Wedding trial

Just wanted to do a quick post on my makeup trial. This was the first makeup trial I had, and I have to say im a happy bunny.





The foundation that the MA used was airbase. It feels like another layer of skin, I loved it. It has great staying power which is something every bride wants on their big day. I wanted a similar look to Pippa Middleton and I think the MA managed to achieve that.

I didn't want heavy eye makeup, I kept to my favourite gold and bronze shades and opted for a pink lip. I love my rosy cheeks, the MA used a peach shade followed by a mineralised Rose shade.







Overall I'm really happy with the look. Its fresh and simple which is exactly what I wanted.

My next trial involves Vita Liberta fake tan stay tuned for pics...

No comments:

Post a Comment